Up to 190 hp
The Celli fixed-width spike rotor harrow has solid boron spikes at an angle that penetrates ground using minimal power. Because it was first designed for stony ground, the machine can take rough conditions. The tailgate traps soil, so it’s released as a fine tilth. This machine will mix in your lime like none other.
Machinery Management Available in 250 - 300 cm Suited for Tractors from 100 - 190 hp
- Exceptional design rotor for one pass in primary conditions
- Multi flange waterproof sealing system exclusive to Celli to give rotor bearings full protection from water, dirt, wire and other foreign material
- Two piece tailgates for large range of seedbed finishes
- Steel face-to-face rotor seals for longer lasting rotor bearings
- Efficient multi speed gearboxes to minimise power loss and heat build‑up
- Robust headstock for a stronger, longer lasting machine
- Box section body for rigidity and long life
- Oil filled rotor bearings for low maintenance and guaranteed lubrication
OPTIONS Cage roller Hydraulic tailgate adjustment Packer roller Straight tines rotor Cam clutch Oil cooler Hydraulic depth adjustment Tungsten coated spikes
Part ManualsNo items found.
Looks like this is your first download. Please complete the form to download the factsheet.
Up to 190 hp